10. Try to always look 10 steps ahead. Applicable for walking as well.
9. Stripes are exciting, not fattening.
8. Sprinkle cookies are even MORE exciting.
7. Stripes + sprinkle cookie = total awesome meltdown.
6. Stop looking at unnecessary shit.
5. When you run out of life, cheat time.
4. Bombs are only good when they explode in the right place.
3. Chocolate should only magically appear when I want it to.
2. Be wary of weird, baritone voices that say “tasty” or “delicious” over and over.
And most importantly,
1. Don’t ever start something you will NEVER FINISH.
One thought on “Top Ten Life Lessons Learned from Candy Crush”
Awesome lessons…. ha ha Like striped and sprinkle cookies much???
See you Saturday